Neptune Systems has been proving you ability to control your tanks in every aspect imaginable. With the Neptune Apex controllers and add-on modules, almost anything is possible.
Now with the WAV pump from Neptune, even more control is at the tip of your fingertips. For the first time, there is now a fully controllable DC pump with features like full graphing control, temperature, RPM monitoring, and much more all with the WAV pumps and 1Link module.
The 1Link module is the solution to the mess at your outlets. With each single conventional DC pump using a single outlet and having a bulky power supply the 1Link module condenses that down to just a single power supply and outlet needed. The 1Link can control up to 3 WAV pumps by using a single module it keeps everything integrated together, and the cord mess is cut down drastically.
A powerhead that answers all your needs:
- Extreme flow (~15 000 l/ph)
- Compact size (less total mass compared to nearly all similar flow pumps)
- Directional flow (pivots with 40-degree range of motion and can be rotated – ideal for rear wall use)
- Safe, 24V DC operation
- Low power consumption – <35W at the wall
- Included 3 Meter cord connects WAV pump to 1Link Module
- Multiple operational modes (random flow modes, mirror, inverse, etc.)
- Easy to clean (pump automatically shuts off when removed from water)
- Incredibly Quiet (possibly the quietest driver on the market)
- Magnetic mount works on up to 1″ glass (in a class by itself)
- Easy installation with just a single skinny wire for all power and control (1LINK interface makes it a snap!)
WAV Starter Kit Includes:
- Two (2) WAVs
- 1LINK Module
- 100W 24VDC Power Supply
- 1m AquaBus Cable