The ION Director® is connected to the additionally required control unit (ProfiLux 3/ 3.1/ 4 or a GHL Doser 2/2.1 Stand Alone) and the GHL Doser 2 (2.1) Slave via the ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB).
With this option, a additional required ProfiLux Controller or a GHL Doser 2/2.1 Stand Alone (both not included) has full control over the measuring process and behavior of both the GHL Doser Slave and ION Director. The respective device will control the dosing pumps in the GHL Doser Slave and the valves in the ION Director. This will allow the controller to evaluate the measurement results and calculate the values.
Scope of Delivery:
- ION Director
- GHL Slave Doser 2.1 with 4 Pumps
- Desktop power supply in the respective country version
- PAB cable 50 cm
- MUI sensor for the ION Director
- Reference fluids A+B 500 ml each
- Silicone tube 5 m
This set additionally requires a ProfiLux Controller from version 3 or a GHL Doser Stand Alone 2 (2.1) for operation.
ION Director® Features
- Unique Multi-Ion sensor
- No reagent liquids required
- Precise measurement
- Cost-effective and harmless reference liquid
- Measurements per day adjustable
- Value display via host device
- Automated Data-logging
- Automated liquid supply
- Low maintenance design
- Seamless integration w/ GHL system
- WLAN, USB und cloud-service access via host device
- Large LED status indicator