The Classic RO & RO/DI systems make up to 100 GPD (378L) of economically filtered Reverse Osmosis water, removing harmful substances like heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water.
- Manual flush valve allows user to increase membrane life
- Clear micron cartridge housing makes it easy to view when cartridge should be replaced
- Auto shut-off valve stops incoming water supply when outflow is turned off (100 GPD model only)
- Wrenches make it easy to access the cartridge and membrane housings - Garden hose adapter make it easy to connect to a faucet
- 1/4 inch Buddy-Fit Press Fit Connectors simplify plumbing
- 0-160 PSI gauge provides a pressure reading of the supply water
- 10 ft. x 1/4 inch of each Blue, Yellow and Red Polyethylene Tubing helps with plumbing setup
- Built-in wall mount bracket allows the unit to be hung and secured in place.
Optimal water pressure: 40-65 PSI (if under 40 PSI a booster pump is required), Maximum water pressure: 80 PSI (if over 80 PSI a pressure regulator is required). Optimal water temperature: 77*F (25*C), Maximum water temperature: 105*F (40.5*C), Typical rejection rate: 1:3.5.